Hoe mogen we je helpen?

HOME CONTENTS INSURANCE (Inboedelverzekering)

BUILDINGS INSURANCE (Woonhuisverzekering)


Contents insurance, "inboedelverzekering in Dutch", covers the belongings in your home, the possessions that you would usually take with you when you move house.

For home owners: buildings insurance covers the structure of your home and its annexes. This is called "woonhuisverzekering" or "opstalverzekering".

Covered is loss or damage if these are caused by something listed in the policy (e.g. fire, explosions, burglary, theft). Certain limitations and exclusions will apply.